Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ladakh'd

So,  about a month back I went on a trip to Ladakh. A place so overwhelming that you can't stop talking about. And when I wanted to write about it, I just couldn't find words to write about it. Even the memories leave me speechless. Since the last month, I have been trying to think of what to write before I just threw my hands up in the air and decided that what the heck, I will post the pictures. Surely my words will never be able to be as beautiful as the pictures.

But still, even they can't do justice to this place. A place where you can close your eyes and click your camera in any direction and you will get a wallpaper worthy picture. But still at the end of the trip you will surely feel that photography in this place is like trying to capture sand with your bare hands. Even if you manage to catch a few grains, the majority of it just slips down. 

The flickr stream is here, though done in a bit haphazard manner. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dascapital/?donelayout=1





















(Please click on the images for the larger sizes.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow!!!its superb,, wonderful photography,,
You started writing blog,, :)